(1) We inform you below about personal data collected when using our website or getting in contact with us or close a contract with us. Personal data is all data that is can be obtained about you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The administrator pursuant to article 4 paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) is Dr. Kohlhase Vermögensverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, Löwengrube 18, 80333 Munich. You can reach our data protection coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address, for the attention of "the data protection coordinator".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via our contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if necessary) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data generated for this purpose once its retention is no longer required or limit processing of the data if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual parts of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective operations. We also list the criteria specified for the duration of retention.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to personal data concerning you:
- Right to disclosure,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of processing of your personal data after you have communicated your revocation to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a trade-off of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you as set out in the description of the features below. If you do object to our processing of your data, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. Based on your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you the compelling legitimate reasons for our continued processing of your data.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising at the following address: mailadmin(at)kohlhase.de or our postal address in section 1. (2).
(1) In cases where the website is used for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f of EU-GDPR):
- IP address
- Request date and time:
- Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (actual page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each amount of data sent
- Website of origin of the request
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the entity placing the cookie (here, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet service generally more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses transient cookies. They are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
You can configure your browser according to your wishes and decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies for example. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
In addition to using our website for information purposes only, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current offers and services. The advertised services are listed in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in-procedure for registrations for our newsletter. This means that, after you have registered, we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address you specified, asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 10 days, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. We will also store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending a newsletter is your e-mail address. The supply of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and any such data will be used to be able to reply you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. This request is made pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 clause 1 letter a of the EU-GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of a newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter(s). You can declare such revocation by sending an e-mail to mailadmin(at)kohlhase.de with the subject "Unsubscribe from newsletter" or a notification to the contact details given in the imprint or above in section Part I 1. (2).
(1) We may track information about the use of our website. When you visit our website, the data described in section 3. (1) above (“log files”) will be stored on the web server of our hosting service provider.
(2) This data is collected, processed, used and evaluated solely for anonymised statistical purposes. For these purposes, we use the computer program "AWStats", which evaluates the log files in anonymised form. We use these anonymised statistics solely to measure activities and to improve or adapt our website to the needs of its users. These statistics do not contain any personal data and can also not be used to collect personal data. Profiles about the behaviour of individual users when visiting our websites will never be created.
(1) Concluding an agreement with us will normally require you to provide us with further personal data (in particular, your personal details, further contact details and possibly also banking details, if needed) that we then use for the purposes of fulfilling the agreement, communicating with you prior to concluding the agreement as well as communication obligations pursuant to it. These details are subject to the aforementioned data processing principles. We cannot conclude and fulfil our agreements with you without processing this data.
(2) In the course of processing your personal data, we will be forwarding your personal data to government authorities and other relevant third parties, in particular to IT service providers, external data centres, banks, asset managers, auditors, tax advisers and solicitors.
(3) For the purposes of positively identifying our contractual partners, we may process biometric data included in identity documents (photo). This processing is required pursuant to the German Anti-Money Laundering Act (GwG) for reasons of substantial public interest.
(4) A soon as the aforementioned data is no longer required in the fulfilment of our contractual and statutory obligations, it is normally usually deleted, unless further processing of the data is required for the fulfilment of record-keeping obligations pursuant to commercial and/or tax legislation, such as the German Code of Commerce (HGB), the German Fiscal Code (AO), the German Banking Act (KWG), the German Anti-Money Laundering Act (GwG) or the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG) or for purposes of obtaining documentary evidence under German statute of limitation provisions.
(1) We will consider unsolicited applications, and of course observe the confidentiality of the application documents.
(2) Where no vacancy is available for a given application, and no such vacancy is likely to arise in the foreseeable future, the respective application documents are deleted and/or disposed of appropriately. Otherwise, if the applicant is not chosen for the position, their application documents are deleted and/or disposed of after a period of three months has lapsed since the vacancy was filled, and the documents no longer need to be kept on file.
(3)Application documents may, however, be kept on file, if, with the permission of the applicant, they will be reconsidered in a subsequent application procedure. If the applicant wants the application documents deleted and/or disposed of, we will oblige without delay.
(4) Since all our electronic correspondence is automatically saved and stored for at least six years, the three-month period referred to under (2) above can only be observed in the case of applications submitted by email, if the documents were sent to the following address: personal(at)kohlhase.de.